Our services are planned to worship the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit through the Scriptural means of prayer, the reading and preaching of the Scriptures, singing, confessing the faith, receiving the sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper, and the giving of tithes and offerings. Children are always welcome in our worship services, and families are encouraged to worship together. If you have a need for childcare or want your children to attend Sunday School, please see below.
- 8:00 a.m. Communion service — The Chapel
- 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. — Sanctuary
- Nursery is available during both hours (birth - 2 years)
- Worship with stories and singing for Preschool (ages 2-5) and Grades 1-3 during the 9:30 a.m. hour
- Sunday School for Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, and High School is during the 11:00 a.m. hour
- Adult Sunday Morning Community groups meet during both hours - 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Vesper Communion Service — Chapel — 5:30-6:00 p.m.
(except the week between Christmas and New Year’s)
- Daily services at 12:00-noon in the Sanctuary between Palm Sunday and Easter. Please check the church calendar for the dates this year.
- Maundy Thursday Communion Service — 7:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary the Thursday before Easter each year.
Advent Memorial Service
An annual service on the second Wednesday of December for families who have lost loved ones. Please check the church calendar for the date this year.
Christmas Eve — December 24
- 4:00 p.m. Family Service — Sanctuary
- Children of all ages are invited to participate! (no childcare)
- 8:00 p.m. Traditional Christmas Eve Service — Sanctuary