Here are a collection of creative ideas and tips on how to engage with kids in family worship.
- Make your time joyful
- Remember, it’s primarily about a relationship, not a task to scratch off
- Have fun
- Adapt as you go along — call audibles
- Do what is age and maturity appropriate
- Delegate some of the responsibilities
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- If you fail, start again immediately
- Leave them wanting more
- Be consistent
- Pick a fun place to have it in the house and maybe rotate — closet, fort, bedroom, car, etc.