First, please carefully read through all sections listed to the right of this page.
Next, please fill out pages 1-3 of the “Marriage Form“ Section and return to us via fax (214-224-2782), scan and email ([email protected]) or you may leave them at the reception desk. We will call you after we have received the completed forms. We will be glad to “pencil in” a date for your wedding on the church calendar at that time, but the date will be contingent upon your meeting with one of our ministers for preliminary counseling.
Rehearsals and weddings are not scheduled during:
- Holy Week (beginning Palm Sunday weekend)
- Easter (Easter weekend)
- Fourth of July
- Thanksgiving Day (Thankgiving weekend)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day (the weekend after New Year’s Day or the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day or on weekends where Communion is observed).
We will schedule a small Chapel wedding with no reception at 4:00 pm on Sunday afternoons during the year (calendar permitting).
The PCPC Wedding Coordinator will forward your completed forms to the minister you have requested (if possible); otherwise, she will suggest another PCPC minister for you and will give you the name and phone number of his assistant. It is then your responsibility to call and request an appointment with him. At this meeting, the minister will come to a decision with you regarding your wedding plans. When he has given his approval, he will notify the PCPC Wedding Coordinator, who will call you to discuss and activate your tentative wedding date and time for your wedding and rehearsal. She will also schedule your first appointment with her.
Once you have met with the minister and he has agreed to marry you, please mail a check payable to PCPC, in the amount of $250.00, to the attention of the PCPC Wedding Coordinator. This deposit is non-refundable, but will be applied to your wedding fees. Please do not finalize your wedding date until the PCPC Wedding Coordinator calls you to confirm that she has received your payment.
In summary, your wedding date will not be officially placed on the PCPC calendar until the following three requirements are met:
- Marriage Forms (3 pages) are received by the PCPC Wedding Coordinator and “penciled in” on the PCPC calendar;
- Couple meets with and receives approval to marry at PCPC by a PCPC minister; and
- Payment of $250.00 is received by the PCPC Wedding Coordinator.For information regarding the required fees for getting married at PCPC and other questions, please contact the PCPC Wedding Coordinator (Contact Us). We are looking forward to hearing from you and meeting with you in the near future.