Location: West Dallas
Sending Agency: PCPC/Disciple City Church
- For the planning for Women’s Ministry and virtual community Bible studies in 2021.
- For safety from COVID-19 and a quick vaccine; for all to stay healthy and exercise.
- For social distancing while serving others through zoom, telephone calls, texting, referrals to social services, and limited travel.
- For her, as she helps her brother-in-law, Charlie Curry, receive medical attention and work through other issues due to the death of her sister, Flora, from COVID.
- For her to stay motivated and encouraged in light of the political climate locally and worldwide.
Rusty and Maribeth Coffee
Location: Texas Prisons and Cuba
Sending Agency: PCPC/Dallas Leadership Foundation
- Praise God for getting us through and over COVID-19 in late November without any severe side effects.
- Pray for continuing direction as Rusty waits for the Texas prisons to reopen and ministries to reengage.
- Pray for spiritual strength and revival as we all fight the negative news and attitudes of the world around us that have no hope or faith in God’s purposes.
- Praise God for His faithful provision!
- Pray for their three adult children (looking to God for both work and sufficient income to pay their bills) will be drawn closer to Him.
Reid and Ellen Porter
Location: West and South Dallas and South Oak Cliff
Sending Agency: PCPC/Advocates for Community Transformation (Act)
- Praise the Lord for His sustaining and advancing Act’s mission to normalize neighborhood safety amidst the hardships of 2020.
- Pray for wisdom and renewed energy for the Act team as they continue the new year, especially for Act’s casework in South Dallas and South Oak Cliff.
- Pray for opportunities for Act, as well as the Porter family, to model Christ’s love in the face of racial injustice.
- Continue to pray for the Porter family to stay connected and prioritize quality time amidst six varying schedules, including two boys entering adolescence.
- Pray for the Porter family’s physical health to continue to stay well as they continue into the new year.