The mission of Thrive Women’s Clinic is to extend Christ-like love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose life. It currently serves our community at three locations: North Jupiter, Greenville, and West Dallas.
Current volunteer needs:
- Mentors to build relationships and educate our clients
- Lay counselors to work with women in crisis pregnancies
- Nurses to perform sonograms, run pregnancy tests, educate clients, or conduct medical history reviews
- Bilingual volunteers to counsel clients and serve as nurses
- Creative and administrative people to help with events
- Organizers and coordinators for donation drives for formula, diapers, clothes, sheets, and strollers
Contact Urban Missions for more information at [email protected].