New Friends New Life (NFNL) enables women to leave the degradation of human trafficking and to build new lives for themselves and their children. NFNL helps women overcome backgrounds of abuse, addiction, poverty and limited opportunities by providing access to education, job training, interim financial assistance, and spiritual support.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Provide and serve meals at Wednesday night support group meetings (5:30-8:30pm)
- Perform clerical duties at our administrative offices
- Tutor GED or job skills
- Coordinate fundraising events throughout the year
- Assist with program participants’ needs (legal, medical, dental, counseling, financial budgeting).
- Provide encouragement to women and their children through care packages
Contact Urban Missions for more information at [email protected].